Annual Report 2021: the powerful connections of our partners
We are proud to present our Annual Report 2021, which gives you an impression of the positive impact our partner organizations have on nature, human lives and our society. This year, our Annual Report focuses on a major theme in our own work and that of our partners: connections.
“Foundations sit on a mountain of gold in terms of powerful stories”, philanthropy expert Rien van Gendt recently wrote. We agree wholeheartedly. So we asked our partners to open their treasure chests for our Annual Report and share stories of the beautiful connections they made in 2021.
We want to extend our gratitude to our partners for the creativity and perseverance they employ each and every day in their work on the important issues of our time.
Download our full Annual Report (pdf)
Or read the articles on our website:
- Touching sore spots – The important work of investigative journalists
- Fighting an invisible evil – Chemicals and the impact on our health
- Breaking barriers through connections – How newcomers participate in society
- “We look for energy in society” – An interview with our program managers Public Interest
- “It was a year characterized by many great alliances” – An interview with our program managers People & Nature
- “We want to work based on trust” – An interview with our program managers Social Initiatives